domingo, 24 de marzo de 2019

Let's use mud!!!!!!

Hi, artists!

The other day we were capable of expressing ourseleves by creating something with mud. I wanted to do a bird (the expression of freedom for me) but I also wanted it to be useful as the teacher commented to somebody. I thought it was a good idea, so I did a hole that I will be able to use to leave the key. I always lose the key, so I thought that was the best I could do. I will leave it at home in a specific place and I will always have my key in there. 

After having finished doing it, we left it in the classroom until the next day, in which we coloured it. I used bright colours as I wanted to see it in an easy way. It would not have had sense for me to have painted it in a dark colour because then maybe I would not be able to see it and the idea is to be able to find my key.

I learnt something very important and it is that doing a figure by using mud can be very relaxing and therapeutic. Maybe I will have to do that at home because I get stressed very easily and that really calmed me down.

These photos show the process:





And the final result:




The result may not be as I expected, but I had a therapeutic time doing it and it is definitely useful for me to leave my key as you can see in this picture. I am not going to lose them anymore!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Let's use mud!!!!!!

Hi, artists! The other day we were capable of expressing ourseleves by creating something with mud. I wanted to do a bird (the expressi...